The Scientific Methodological Journal “Main Issues in Special Education” promotes the development of higher pedagogical, inclusive and special education. Scientific-theoretical and scientific-methodological articles are published in the scientific-methodological journal, that reveal the actual issues of special pedagogy and psychology.
The journal is designed for special pedagogues, psychologists, representatives of the sphere of higher education, post-graduate students, degree-seekers, MA students, pedagogues of preschool, inclusive, special institutions, specialists of rehabilitation centers, as well as parents of children with special needs.
The Scientific Methodological Journal “Main Issues in Special Education” is included in the list of scientific periodicals for the publication of thesis and results of dissertations. The journal is published once a year. http://www.boh.am/periodicals.php?langid=2
1. At the beginning of the first page the heading of the article (in capital letters, Bold), the
author’s/authors’ initials and surname, position, scientific degree and full name of the institution, city, country are mentioned, after which the key words (5-7 words) of the article are written in a separate paragraph.
2. The article should contain 7 pages, in MS Word format, line spacing – 1.5 cm, font – Sylfaen(for Armenian), Times New Roman (for Russian and English), font size – 12, all margins – 2cm, paper format – A4 (201x297mm).
3. The relevance, aim, objectives and methods, analysis of the results and conclusions of the work should be revealed in the presented article.
4. The bibliography should be typed with double line spacing, the authors are listed in alphabetical order with enumeration. References are mentioned in the text in brackets. In the end, summaries are written within the framework of 50 words – Russian and English for Armenian texts, Armenian and English for Russian texts.
5. The articles, with the recommendation of corresponding chairs and departments, should be presented to Armenian State Pedagogical University after Kh. Abovyan, 5-th floor, room 514 (Tigran Mets 17, Yerevan).
6. The file should be e-mailed to the address: email@example.com
7. The editorial is not responsible for the information presented by the authors.